Missing Heirs? How Valuable is Your Time?
Do you need any of the following?
- An Affidavit outlining all the heirs to an estate.
- Due diligence report
- Declaration of heirship and due diligence
- Kinship determination report
- Listing of all heirs with their current contact information
- Descendancy chart
- Find living family members to help make decisions for an elderly person who has become incapacitated for any reason.
- Clear title to a piece of land including land involving the reverter clause.
- Perhaps you have a list of heirs that you want to locate but they haven’t been heard from in many years.
What I need from you to get started:
I have a contract that I work from. In that contract, you tell me everything you think I might need to know about the research that needs to be done. Please contact me and I will forward this contract to you.
Most cases require a 10-hour retainer. If you're missing just one heir I require only a 5-hour retainer. Let's talk first so that we both have a clear understanding of what is needed. (I charge by the hour. If I don’t use the full retainer I give prompt refunds.)